Archive for the ‘Tips’ Category
Surprising Uses for Windex
- Restore shine on patent shoes or purses, just spray on and wipe.
- Removes strains from carpet pour a little on the stain rub with a wet sponge or cloth.
- Spray Windex on bathroom fixtures for a shine.
- Spray Windex on stove top to remove grease.
- Spray on a dirty pan spray Windex in the pan and wipe with a paper towel then wash as usual.
- Lampshade use a lint brush to remove dust.
- WD-40 and a microfiber cloth cleans off crayons from flat screen.
- Stove burners soak in ammonia and rinse repeat if necessary.
- Clean cookie sheets with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide layer it baking soda first and then hydrogen peroxide and let it sit for awhile should wipe clean.
- Cleaning your iron, pour salt down on your board and iron it should clean off easily.
- Clothing Stains – Rub hand sanitize into the marker stain wash after you remove stain.
- Removing Stains from the Skin – Rubbing alcohol applied on the marker stain with a cotton ball.
- Removing Stains from Wood – Spray sunscreen over top wait less then a minute and rub off.
- Removing Stains from Skin – Use nail polish remover or acetone.
- Removing Stains from Most Surfaces – Apply a cream toothpaste containing baking soda will work best since it has the most abrasiveness and best lifting power. Additionally, toothpaste is gently enough to use on painted walls and easy to clean off.