Archive for the ‘Thanksgiving Recipes’ Category
Thanksgiving – Deserts
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
Smoky Chorizo Stuffing
Pancetta Safe Stuffing Muffins
Pumpkin and Herb Stuffing
- 2 (16-ounce) packages fresh broccoli and cauliflower flowerets
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Arrange flowerets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Arrange flowerets in a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Spoon over flowerets. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.