Archive for the ‘Side Dishes Recipes’ Category
National Baked Bean Month – Celebrate with these Yummy Recipes!
Homemade Baked Beans – Real House Moms
Maple Chipotle Pulled Pork and Beans – Rock Recipes
Homemade Baked Beans in a Crock Pot – Yummly
Maple Bacon Baked Beans – Frugal Living
Modified Recipe from Inspired by eRecipes Cards – http://erecipecards.blogspot.com/
- 3 Packages Oriental Ramen Noodles
- 1 Bag Prepackaged Cole Slaw Mix
- 1/2 Cup Onions
- One can of sliced black olives
For The Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 TBS Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Seasoning Packets from all 3 ramen noodle Packages
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spread uncooked ramen noodles out on a jelly roll pan, add Almonds and bake for 12 minutes, until noodles just start to brown on edges.
- Meanwhile, In a large bowl, mix together the cole slaw and the broccoli mix
- In a smaller Bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk vigorously for a full minute to fully emulsify.
- Add ramen noodles, and the dressing to the bowl of slaw mixes and stir to combine, dig from bottom of the bowl to fully mix and coat everything with the dressing.
- Cover bowl with wrap and chill for at least 3 hours.
1 cup mayonnaise
4 anchovy fillets
2 green onions, green parts only
2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
6 cups shredded cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a blender, combine all ingredients but the slaw mix. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, add slaw mix and toss to combine. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.