Archive for the ‘Dip Recipes’ Category
Super Bowl Game – Game Day Dips
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
Sweet & Creamy Fruit Dip
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (14 oz) caramels, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 apples (1 Braeburn, 1 Granny Smith), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 package (16-oz size) pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- In 2-quart nonstick saucepan, heat water over high heat until hot. Dissolve coffee crystals in water.
- Add milk, caramels and pecans to coffee. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until caramels are melted and mixture is hot. Pour mixture into fondue pot and keep warm.
- Arrange apples, pineapple and cake on serving plate. Use skewers or fondue forks to dip into fondue.