Archive for the ‘Beauty Tips & Tricks’ Category
Sea salt bath can be a natural diuretic and has other benefits for skin and internal benefits.
Add a cupful to a hot bath, pouring the crystals directly under the faucet so they fully dissolve. Soak 15 minutes so they nutrients can absorb through your pores and into your bloodstream.
Regular practice of sea salt soaks can be beneficial to those suffering from:
- Dry skin disorders
- Musculoskeletal pain and swelling
- Arthritis pain
- Sports injuries
Some of the internal benefits of sea salt soaks include:
- Reducing levels of stress
- Dealing with Insomnia
- Increasing circulation
- Expelling toxins from the body
The benefits of using coconut oil in your hair!
- Rub in your hair can shield it from damaged cause by heat styling and UV rays.
- Antibacterial and anti fungal compounds also help stop dandruff and hair loss.
- Rub a dab of the oil through your hair saturating the roots wait 20 minutes then shampoo as usual. (You won’t need to apply a hair conditioner).
- Rub a dab in your hands then through hair to help cut frizz.
- Rub a dab on your split ends to de-frizz them.
- Rub some in your hair and leave in longer (2 hours) for a more intense hair conditioning.
- Rubbing a small amount in your scalp daily can stimulate hair growth.
How to use Coconut Oil step by step instructions: